Monday, January 26, 2009

What's next for me after the Happy Run?

After finishing my first 15K last yesterdayy at the Happy Run, I am now looking at the following races in the next two months:

Feb. 22 - Ateneo Aquathlon or RunNew 15K @ The Fort
Mar. 08 - Clark Int'l Duathlon
Mar. 22 - Condura 21K

I'm now choosing my races, primarily because it ain't cheap to join one.

In consideration of the above races, I am now going to train based on the following schedule:

Mondays Weight Training
Tuesdays Run at least 10K
Wednesday  Bike at UP Oval, start @ 5:45 a.m. and finish @ 7:00 a.m.
Thursday Weight Training ( a.m. ), swim training ( p.m. )
Friday Run at least 10K
Saturday Bike to Ultra, swim 10 laps, Bike going home
Sunday Bike 40Km, Run 5-10K, Club Manila East

If you like to join me, just drop me a note.

Deo P.

2 comments:

  1. Nice training sched, Deo and congratz on you happy run PR!

    Your Feb.22 sched must be the RUNew (ASIAN Hospital) 5K/10K/15K and not Runnex15k, right?

    However, we'll have one Runnex race this coming May. we'll keep you informed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing that out sir. Yes, its RunNew and not Runnex. :-)

    ReplyDelete