Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tri-Pilipinas: A new forum for the Pinoy Triathlete

Ever since I decided to join triathlons and other multi-sport races, I have already been on the look-out for a Philippine-based Triathlon site which would enable me to learn the science of the sport. What I found were several forums not dedicated to triathlon but have triathlon boards within its forum categories. Thus, I made one which I hope would be appreciated by the Pinoy triathletes, both veterans and beginners. Friends, let me introduce to you Tri-Pilipinas.


The site was created using the free proboards.com platform, so don't expect any fees being paid for you to register. This site was intended to bring the Pinoy triathlon community together and enable the members to interact, share and learn from other members. To be taken to the site, please click the link below:


See you in the forum!

God bless!

Deo P.






2 comments:

  1. ayos to boss! sali ako sa forum kahit di pa ako triathlete. hehe!

    ReplyDelete